Thursday, May 08, 2008

Well wishes....and we're off!!

We're leaving tomorrow afternoon for a few days of fun in the sun.

I want to wish my mother a wonderful Mother's Day. Thanks for bringing me into the world, I love my life!

I want to wish my sister and sister-in-law a Happy Mother's Day as well. I love both of you and can't wait to see you soon.

I want to wish my sister a Happy Birthday. I know it's a hard month, but you can look forward to a new year, a fresh start and you have lots of people who love you and stand by you.

Lastly I want to give a shout out to Dad. You sure are missed. I can't believe you've been gone from the earth for a year. I think of you every day and I hope you can hear me talking to you. You're in charge of my hydrangeas and sunflowers again this year! Love you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, are you waiting for someone to comment on one of you messages??? ....before you add to your blog.....? MOM

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stale!!!!!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker