Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Next weekend we head to Cancun! After that brutal winter, who doesn't need a vacation? My husband is perhaps the hardest worker I've ever known. Those of you who have been here on a day that he 'works from home' know what I mean. He starts work at 5:30 and it lasts on into the evening. Weekends are also 'work days'. If I INSIST or sometimes I'll just ask nicely, he'll fold up his tent early, or take a few hours to play...but other than that, he's just works too hard. He's taking his computer to Mexico, but has assured me that he will only work in the early morning, when I'm still asleep.
I'm hoping he'll get some serious R & R in. It's time to lay by the pool, walk on the ocean and reconnect.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im' so jealous. One of my rewards for my weight loss is once I've reached 20 pounds lost I'm going to take myself on a trip. Somewhere fun...hopefully it will be soon!!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker