Friday, April 25, 2008

When I first started selling my beads on Etsy (see sideboard)I didn't know what to expect. It was a little slow at first, but it picked up by Christmas I was pretty happy. Things really slowed down over the winter...not only was no one buying anything, but I wasn't making anything. I had been hoping to make at least 365 sales in my first year, but the winter was making that a tough goal.
I am so freaking proud to report that I woke up this morning to my 365th sale! I still have until May 23rd for my 1 year anniversary, so I am very happy. I'm so grateful that I am able to do this. If I didn't have my fabulous supportive husband I probably would not have been able to pursue this passion. He's on an airplane, coming home from Germany...I think we'll have a celebration dinner tonight!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiddler said...

Congratulations! It's so exciting to hear about how people's dreams become reality. You're lucky to have such great support!

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I wish you would have a bead party or something I could have for my friends. They love your work.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker