Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've started making jewelry again. I love it. I love playing with the gemstones, and beads and all the little findings. Hey, maybe I can make a buck or two.

I am also making one of my secret longings a reality. I am 'in love' with lampwork beads. When I see them they make my heart sing. So...I am taking a class this month to learn how to make them. Can you see me with a torch? Here's a picture of what lampwork beads look like. They can be any color, any design, the sky's the limit. **swoon**




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks and sounds interesting. good luck with your new venture.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker