Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Is it my imagination or are the NFL football player's pants getting shorter? You might as well call them shorts. College football turns me off because I can't stand seeing bare legs. Their socks are down around their ankles and it just looks unprofessional. I was observing the NFL and how there's a bit of skin showing now between the pants and the socks and thought, "they better not get messy looking like those College teams." Now, when you watch football this weekend, you're going to be noticing this, aren't you? ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's because they don't wear knee / hip / thigh pads anymore.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker