Friday, December 30, 2005

I'm back! We had such a great time!! The weather was wonderful, it was warm during the day and chilly at night. We managed to get in a couple hours of pool time at the hotel each afternoon.

Personally, I think the Magic Kingdom is overrated. MGM and Epcot were more fun, in my opinion.

I went on ALL of the major rides. Hey Amy, you're a wuss, I went on MISSION SPACE twice!!! It was incredible.

I still can't decide what the best ride is, but I DO know that 'Illuminations' at Epcot was the best thing I saw, and fortunately for us, it was the last thing we saw at Disney.

Glad to be back home though, even though it is FREEZING here!

Happy Happy everyone!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time! I haven't been to Epcot or MGM yet. I think the Magic Kingdom must be really magical for the under 10 scene... I enjoyed Universal much more.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a good time! You deserved to get away for a bit.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you had a good time!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Roni said...

glad you cleared that up, Amy. I was starting to have doubts about your goddess status. No more. :)

And that last time we went, I think we had more fun in the resort and Animal Kingdom. A giraffe was THISCLOSE to me.

1:07 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

Happy New Years!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker