Monday, January 09, 2006

You know what emotion I loathe? Guilt. WTF is up with guilt? For me, it's been one of the hardest things to deal with for my entire life. I can get over fear, sadness, jealousy, and anger pretty fast, but guilt? It clings to me like a kitten with needle claws. It sits on my heart.

Guilt is the result of an action or choice that 'maybe' you shouldn't have made. But you make the choice to do what you want to do because it feels right. So, for doing what makes you feel 'right', you get to feel 'guilt'.

I think I'm going to make an effort of conquering this emotion. I've lived too damn long.

Thanks, regularly scheduled blogging will be back soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

....Guilt is usually what you have not done, rather than what you have done......a word from the wise!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker