Friday, December 16, 2005

what is it with Fridays and snowstorms? I wanted to stay home this morning, but with only 9 days until Christmas, I imagined the phones would be ringing off the hook at work. To make things sweeter (insert sarcasm here) the new owner came in and he's sick with the stomach flu. I'm sure he got it from one of his 6 spawn. After telling him exactly what I thought, he is now wearing a surgical mask. I've been going around spraying his area with Lysol. Only 9 days until Mouse and I'm NOT going to get sick!

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker