Thursday, October 20, 2005

Just for the record... (Amy)...the Beatles were a BIT before my time. Mom had some Beatles on vinyl. *I* had the White Album. The reason I had the White Album is because I wanted to hear the songs that inspired Charles Manson to be the monster that he was. The reason that I was interested in Charles Manson is because my parents had the book "Helter Skelter" and I was told, "we don't want you to read this book!" Of course, what's a young kid to do? Read it of course!

1 Comments:

Blogger mojoala said...

The beatles created some music that inspired Charles Manson?

If that had happened today, I am sure somebody would have filed a lawsuit against the Beatles for wrongful death!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker