Thursday, October 20, 2005

Thursday Blues

Ugh. It's the whoremoanal time of the month. I was stupid stupid stupid and watched "The Notebook" last night. That was one of the biggest movie mistakes I've ever made. I cried and cried and cursed that movie when I was done watching it. The depression of it all has carried over into today and I HATE it. Add to that, I'll only see hubster for a few hours Saturday night- Sunday morning, and then he's off again.

Tell me some jokes and help me come out of this!!

6 Comments:

Blogger mojoala said...

Well don't watch

Napolean Dynomite

or

Home at the end of the World

either

yuk, yuk, yuk....

10:06 AM  
Blogger Kathy - Mommy said...

I laughed at Napoleon Dynamite!! Don't watch Million Dollar Baby. That made me sob and it carried into the next day for you.

hugs karen. Go read my latest entry in Shane's blog for a good laugh. He embarrassed the heck out of me.

11:49 AM  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:06 PM  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

okay, so this blonde walks into the library and says to the librarian, "I want a cheeseburger, a small fry, and a diet coke."

the librarian looks at her and says, "honey --- this is a library..."

the blonde looks back at her and says, "oh, i'm sorry..." and then leans over and whispers, "i want a cheeseburger, a small fry, and a diet coke."

1:07 PM  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

did that help?

1:07 PM  
Blogger KMR said...

Not bad Pen, not bad ;)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker