Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Isn't she lovely

I took my daughter to get her senior pictures taken. We met the photographer at the Big Lake. I was watching my daughter get her picture taken and was overcome......she is simply gorgeous. In normal day to day life she wears sweatshirts, a pony tail, tshirts...tonight she actually had a blouse on, her hair down and beautiful, a tiny touch of eyeliner. She amazes me sometimes. I told her how beautiful she is and she said 'no'. If only she could see what I see.

1 Comments:

Blogger mojoala said...

my daughter is the same way....

when she dresses up, i usually say:

"Who are you and what have you done with my daughter?"

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker