Saturday, April 23, 2005

He returns

In one week Hubster will be home. We don't know where or when he goes next. It's ok now though. He was pretty cranky and miserable for a while. I hated that. I didn't really want much to do with him. Is that all there is? Now that he's getting phone calls for the next job he's much happier. I'm glad he is because I didn't think I could stay in the relationship if that's all there was.
This past year has been very hard and I hope things turn around and we go back to 'normal'. I love him so very much and want to spend my life with him.
So, he's coming home. I'm holding on tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker