Sunday, September 10, 2006

I melted glass this weekend. It was surreal. I got into such a groove today that I could've sat there for hours. I kept saying..."just one more bead....just one more bead". I made myself quit though, because hubster was leaving for the big city, and I wanted to spend some time with him.
I'm so happy to finally be behind the torch. I'll post pictures soon of my little bead babies.

Rhiannon moved out last weekend. I'm still kinda in shock about it. With Silas living in Freeport, and Rhiannon moved out, I'm having a bit of empty nest crud. I'm sure I'll get use to it and actually love it, it takes some getting use to.

Tonight Rhiannon and Becca invited me to go to see Talladega Nights. It was 'ok'. There were a couple of piss-my-pants funny times, but it was lacking a bit. It was nice to get out though.

I hope everyone has a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker