Monday, July 17, 2006

The second day of NASCAR was great!! Freaking hot, yes....blisters on my feet, yes. I must say that those water spray bottles with fans on them are the best!!

I want to take Ryan Newman over my knee and give him a big spanking. He knocked Tony out of the chase and in doing so, knocked himself further out. What an idiot. When this happened, the Tony-haters all rose to their feet and cheered. I was fuming!!! So...just a couple laps after that, my boy Michael Waltrip knocked Ryan out of the race....I caught myself in this chant, with my arm pumping the air (think gangster) saying, "How do you like it now, bitch?" over and over and over....when I finally came out of that I was all giddy because I realized I had just got caught up in an emotion that I didn't have control over. But I needed that payback, seeing I couldn't go down on the track and spank Ryan.

So, today is my birthday, I'm just going to hang out and relax, eat take-out food and try to stay cool.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to YOUUUUU
Happy Birthday to YOUUUU
Happy Birthday dear sissy
Happy Birthday to you!!!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice birthday! You certainly had a HOT one!! Didn't make you feel any older, huh!?

Get that t-bone or Porterhouse!!!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker