Friday, July 14, 2006


My boys are all in the State of New Hampshire!!! I'm going to go see them tomorrow and Sunday!! Tomorrow will be my first Busch race as well as the Whelan Modified. It will be nice to see an open wheel race. Tony is going to be in that race as well as the Cup on Sunday.
It's suppose to be in the 90's and sunny both days, which I HATE, but I'll have lots of water and beer to drink!! Thank goodness they allow everyone to bring in a cooler filled with beer :)

Boogity Boogity Boogity, let's go racing boys!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker