Friday, July 22, 2005

Save my breasts!

I walk into the dojo last night for kickboxing and there was a guy that comes once and a while, thankfully not often. Let's call him Killer. He's about 6'7", and ALL muscle. (If you cut off his head he's cute.) Anyway, I dread classes when he's there. Just kill me. A month or so ago we ended up being sparring partners. Killer is so incredibly powerful, it's impossible to keep up with him. I ended up telling him to find someone else to partner with, I just couldn't take it.
Well LAST night half of us lined up, holding big pads, and the other half would take turns doing a jumping snap kick (think Karate Kid) into the pad. So I'm bracing myself for impact as Killer prepares to do his jumping snap kick into the pad that I'm holding. He just about knocked me over. Not only that, but the pad gets slammed into my boobs and friggin' kills! I signal to the sensei that I'm having a hard time holding the pad so that my breasts don't get injured. Sensei shows me how to hold it, and clearly sees that my boobs are on the large side, so there's basically no way in hell that I can hold the pad without suffering to some extent.
Sensei hollers "Guys, be a bit more gentle with the ladies." (roll eyes)
Killer looks at me and I tell him that I'd like to keep my breasts. I think he was stunned by my bluntness. Another guy took a turn with my pad and I told him the same thing, although he was mildly amused and made a gesture that he'd like to keep them too. *snort*
I'm thinking they should have an all women's kickboxing night or something...

4 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

Sounds like you can't hang with the big boys.

7:54 PM  
Blogger KMR said...

LOL and up yours! ;)

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jr, I though your comment was so-o-o funny!! I think that kmr thought it was, too!

8:13 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

save your breasts!?

lol!

how about a different hobby?

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker