Thursday, July 21, 2005

I forgot to tell you all what happened a couple days ago.
Hubster called me at work to tell me that he had just shot himself a porcupine. Now, before you get all righteous and tell me that is cruel, I need to tell you that Jethro has 'loved' 2 porcupines in the past, and the last time it ended up costing us over $2K in medical bills for him.
This porcupine was out in broad daylight, in the back yard.
What's funny about this is that Hubster shot it with his .357. Blew the thing away.
My hero.

2 Comments:

Blogger mojoala said...

okay that is buyable.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad this is a non-photo post!!!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker