Thursday, July 07, 2005

My dilemma

I'm probably going to go to hell for this, but I can't help how I feel!
So...tonight is Thursday, kickboxing night. I love the class, really I do. I love it so much, even though I feel like I'm going to die 25 minutes into it, I still love it. My problem is this.....Stella. Stella is SO the problem. There's not a word to describe how irritating she is. She's a very large, very masculine woman (not that there's anything wrong with that) with a very huge and loud obnoxious mouth. She has a gap between her two front teeth. Her toenails are too long. She has a loud obnoxious mouth. She memorizes everyone's name so she can constantly chant/cheer for you. Did I mention that she has a loud obnoxious mouth? It's a pretty small class, when we have to find a partner to work with, why is it that I get stuck with Stella 9 times out of 10? When we are running back and forth sparring, I cringe as she says "Beat me Karen, beat me!", "Get closer to me!!" Kill.me.now.
On Tuesday Rhiannon got stuck with her, but out of the kindness of my wonderful-mother heart, I traded with her so that I was once again stuck with Stellamonster. We had to sit on the floor facing each other and lock ankles. Kill.me.again. We had to do some ab work, which is fine, but by the time we got done, my ankles were drenched with her sweat. EWWWW!! I won't even take you to the subject of body odor. (you can thank me later)
This must be a punishment for something I did in a former life. Please say a prayer for me, thanks in advance.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~pen~ said...

i feel your pain. sort of.

if i worked out, i'd feel it more.

(don't you remember the phrase from our old message board days: "how about a nice cup of STFU?")

:)

8:33 AM  
Blogger KMR said...

Thank you Pen, you made me laugh!!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker