Friday, July 01, 2005

Coffee anyone?

When I worked in Corporate America my slogan was "Women make policies, not coffee." Now I've downsized myself and I work for a teeney tiny company. I'm the first WOMAN to get into the office in the morning, and it has always been my role's responsibility to make the coffee. When I first worked here I was APPALLED that I was expected to make the coffee. Now I justify it by making DAMN sure that I drink a cup of my sacrifice every day.
I've begun making the coffee the night before, so all I have to do is flip a switch when I get in in the morning.

I've decided that when the new owners take over, I'm no longer making coffee.* It makes me feel icky !!!!!







* I'm also making the bathroom upstairs the WOMEN'S bathroom...no more sharing with the opposite sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker