Monday, June 13, 2005

NASCAR

Friends and family think I'm insane to be a NASCAR fan. I really don't give a *bleep* what they think! Do I pick on my sister for being such a redsox fan? Well, ok, maybe I do, but that's not the point. It's a free country and if I want to worship Michael Waltrip, that's my business. Now if he'd win a damn race he would be worthy of such worship. As for Dale Jr., you are very disappointing my man...please pull your head out of your ass and work with your team. I'm actually MORE than disapointed with you. Your good looks can only get you so far you know.
And as for Kyle Busch, give the boys his props. I don't want to like this rookie, but Mark Martin got it right, he does drive like he's been driving for years.
Tony, you're definitely the bad boy, keep up the good work.
As for the rest of you, I'll get to you...all in good time.

So yeah, I do love NASCAR and I'm not going to be ashamed of it!

1 Comments:

Blogger mojoala said...

me no nascar fan....

I have these people all around me and I don't get it.

To me, watching a race on TV is just as exciting as watching golf or bowling....

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker