Thursday, June 09, 2005

I had a dream last night about an old high school sweetheart. He died in 1989, but I do think of him from time to time. Anyway, he was sitting behind me in some type of Auditorium with one of my old high school besties. He was hanging all over her and wouldn't pay me the time of day. I started to get more adamant that he pay attention to me and it was going to turn violent, so I left. I headed to the bathroom, which was quite a mess. Then the dream ended.
The 'bathroom' is something I dream of quite often, and it's usually an unmaintained bathroom, in fact, usually beyond repair. I don't get it.
I also don't understand how an old boyfriend can just appear in a dream. I haven't thought about him in some time, so how does he get there?
I woke up feeling yucky, like I sometimes felt back in high school when I felt unloved.

1 Comments:

Blogger mojoala said...

do you have a phobia of nasty bathrooms?

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker