Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Quitting forever

SO, on 2/20, at 10:00 pm, I smoked my last cigarette. Cigarettes are so nasty. I was always a closet smoker.
I realized I had to change my belief system in order to quit without being in pain. The cigarette wasn't giving me pleasure, the 'moment' was.
I have had some rough times in the past two days, but when that feeling comes over me, I just observe it, and let it pass.
I know this sounds like a bunch of bullshit, but to me, it's how I get through.
I went to www.quitsmokingonline.com for the help I needed.

I can't believe I went through all those years with those stinking things. They smell up your entire life. My poor husband couldn't stand the smell on my breath, but he put up with it. What a complete waste of time and money. I'm going to keep track of the money I'm saving and use it to splurge!

I'm slowly changing things about me that I don't like, what a great feeling !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker