Thursday, February 17, 2005

I miss my husband

The hubster works in Japan and I miss him terribly! He's been working there since October, he gets to come home every 8 weeks, and then he's only home for 1 week. The money is very good, more money then we've ever had, but sometimes I wonder if it's worth it. Life is too short, tomorrow's not promised. What if one of us dies tomorrow? Will it have been worth it that we weren't together?
On the other hand, hubster doesn't really enjoy living in New England, so he's happier with the weather in Tokyo. We both hate our old farmhouse too. Too small, too old, too much of a fixer-upper.
We plan on moving to Arizona or New Mexico in a couple years. We want a big fat house!! My only requirements is that the kitchen is kickass and huge and that we have a pool. hubster agrees, so that's good :)
Just my ramblings for this morning....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker