Monday, February 21, 2005

Teaching myself to knit...what was I thinking?

I'm trying to learn how to knit. Of course, I picked a funky yarn that is hard to work with. I worked on it for hours yesterday, and when I looked at it today, I took it all apart. It just wasn't looking very good. Rhiannon bought a lime green yarn that I'm using. Not that I would ever wear a lime green scarf.

I'm not a patient person, so I lose interest in things so easily. I need to work on being patient and paying attention to details. I think I hurry too much, I need to slow down. Let's see if I can work on that today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker