Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Please give me strength. One of the owners of the place where I work has 6 kids. All under the age of 12. The youngest is 8 months. Most people that know me realize that I only like MY kids (this includes my niece and nephew). All last week, and all this week, I have had the PLEASURE to be surrounded by these creatures. If I wanted to be around children all.day.long I would be working in a freakin' day care!


And, it's pouring out. I mean POURING! I have to go to work, I mean paradise now.

2 Comments:

Blogger mojoala said...

LOL! You have my deepest sympathy....

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

luckily, you don't have to work a 40 week...just think!!!!!!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker