Sunday, January 29, 2006

Here’s a meme Amy tagged me for so here goes:

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Worked at a park where I either cooked, ran the water slide, ran the mini-golf course, or ran the pool hall.
2. Grant accountant at Portland Public Schools
3. Financial controller at Cabletron/Enterasys
4. Worked at a local florist, doing everything imaginable

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Vanilla Sky (even though I'm scared of Tom Cruise now)
2. Grease
3. The Big Chill
4. Flatliners

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Livermore, Maine
2. Portland, Maine
3. Freeport, Maine
4. Wolfeboro, NH

Four TV shows I love:
1. Survivor
2. 24
3. Nascar Nation
4. any cooking show, anytime

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Cancun
2. San Francisco
3. Nevada/Arizona/New Mexico (all in one vacation)
4. Mayan Riviera

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Macaroni and Cheese
2. a good hamburger
3. enchiladas or anything mexican
4. porterhouse steak

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Redsoxbatgirl
2. Since11
3. NASCAR
4. PostSecret

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Warm Mexico
2. Warm Arizona
3. Warm New Mexico
4. In a studio, lampworking

I'm not going to tag anyone for this, you can thank me later! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker