Saturday, January 28, 2006

Found my bliss. It took me 41 years to get here, but that's how life is sometimes. It takes you a while to shape and mold yourself into 'you'. I'm SO not the same person I was 20 years ago. Hell, I'm not the same person I was 5 years ago.

Lampworking was a Zen experience. I'm going to brag and say that the instructor said I caught on faster than the majority of her students. I'm not naive though, I know my first bead children aren't 'eye candy', but I know I can take it to the next level and make beads that'll make you go 'oooh'. ;)

I have a shed that I'm going to convert into a studio. Hey Mom, can you come here and help me out?? I'm hoping I'll have it up and ready by spring. It sucks to be in love with something that you can't just do every day.

________________________________________________________________

I want to say 'hi' to my family. Mom, I know you're going through some of the hardest times, and I want you to know that I love you and you have my shoulder anytime.

Silas, I'm so proud of you. You're getting good grades, you're playing basketball, you have a great job. I'm impressed by your determination. I love you.

Rhiannon, I know you never read my blog, but I love you, even though you can be a big pain in the ass, you're really doing so well in school and life, it blows my mind! (I love Bex too.)

Amy, I know life sucks for you right now, and your ex is a hypocritical dick. You know you have your big sister though. You do some really good things, don't forget about that. I love you.

J & Jen, I miss you terribly, you are in my thoughts so often. You guys have a wonderful family, hold on to that tight. I love you.

Ok, I'm done being all gushy, now I'm going to go love my husband.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Thank you for your support...I couldn't ask for a better big sister!! ;)

Love you

Amy

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are really getting sentimental. Personally, I like being like that, myself.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you too! Summer will be here soon and we can plan margarita pool parties at padia's!!!!

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you too, sis.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker