Friday, December 02, 2005

Hubster's been in NYC all week, breathing the same air as my guys. He hasn't spotted any of them though, just their cars. (which he took many pictures of)

Hubster's task for today is to FIND TONY. Once he finds Tony, this is what he has been instructed to say: "Hi, Tony, I'm so not worthy, my wife is the one that deserves to meet you. She said if you showed up on her doorstep she would leave me." (I think I sensed a wide grin on hubster's face at that thought.)

Anyway, tonight the awards are on TV, and even though I didn't get to see all my boys in person, it'll sure be nice to see them all dressed up on the tube.

Here's another great picture of this year's champ. Dayum he looks good in a tie.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker