Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here I am in Amsterdam!! This place has exceeded my expectations in every way. It's so quaint and charming, but it has everything you'd ever want to do. We wander the streets all day, stopping in for 'coffee' every once and a while. There are so many coffeeshops. :)
It's been rather cold and wet, but still a ton of fun.
We went to the Anne Frank House and it was so cool, but so very sad.
This morning we took a canal ride and saw the city that way.
I am going to save my pennies so that I can come back here often.

For those of you who know what a travel freak I am (or just a plain freak), please send positive vibes as I travel home tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiddler said...

Hope you had a good trip home after such a great vacation. I'm encouraged to save my pennies too, as soon as I find a couple, 'cause I LOVE TO TRAVEL TOO :)

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker