Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're back from the warm wonderful weather, just in time for snow!
Here is a picture of the Key Deer that live on Big Pine Key, where we stayed. There are so many of them, and although it's illegal to feed or entice them, we left them fresh water, and they came every day and night to fill up.






There are lots to be grateful for this year, my family, my health, my bliss, my memories....

I hope everyone has a day filled with family and love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving with the family. Say hi to all of them for me.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker