Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wow, is it summer already?

Things have really picked up for my business and I am so psyched about that. I actually have a backlog of stuff to make. It's an excellent problem to have. A complete stranger approached me on ETSY and asked if I'd make custom beads for her high-end jewelry. Of course I said yes!! I can finally say that I love my job.
I was practicing The Secret WAY before Oprah had it on her show. I truly believe it got me where I am.

The NASCAR race is coming right up and I'm psyched.

We re-booked our trip to the Keys and it coincides with the last race of the season in Miami :)

We picked out our kitchen cabinets and counter top!!! We still have a LONG way to go, but at least it's moving.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that your business is picking up. I've sent a lot of people to your Etsy site. :) they love my set!

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker