Sunday, December 10, 2006

I think it's just about time to close the studio for the winter. Even though it's insulated, it's not really 'heated'. I have a space heater, but the exhaust hood sucks out any warm air. I was able to work today because it was in the 40's, but it's going to get too cold to work very very soon. I have a few things to finish up before Christmas though. I'm thankful that people like my beads and want to give them as gifts. I have 3 more sets to produce in the next week. It looks like Wednesday and Thursday will be warmer, so I'll get in my studio after work.

During the winter I'll catch up on my soap and candle making. I did a few craft fairs lately and people seem to love my soaps, so I'm selling out fast.

I gave my notice at work. I'll be self-employed after Christmas!! I can't believe it!! I'm so excited. I never thought I would be doing something that I love so much.

We put up a tree for the first time in a few years. We've got the Christmas spirit this year and it is so much fun.

I'm very excited to be spending some time with my parents, husband, children, siblings, sister in law, niece and nephew. It's been forever since we were all together at one time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and we are so excited that you are all going to be here.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker