Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Up all night

I woke up at 2:22 A.M. and couldn't go back to sleep. I got up, did a load of laundry, grabbed my book and read for a while until I felt sleepy. When I did FINALLY get back to sleep I had a horrid dream.
I am blaming this all on my job and the new management that has taken over. They are sucking the life out of this place. So, I'm taking it hour by hour and my goal is to make it to Christmas.
I could go on and on, but they'd probably find this blog and sue me or something. **ROLL EYES**

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have been through this before...you can handle it...you are strong...!!!!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 24 states (48%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project eXTReMe Tracker